2nd slog

                          2nd slog
At beginning, I was confused about the form of the test and I did not know what we should do in the test. Due to it,I searched for the past tests and found what I did not understant by working on these past tests.

I made a image which consists of too many triangles and the triangles increase from top to bottom. It is amazing that Ijust use some functions to create it.

After lectures, I always have some problems with codes. Instead of asking for the professor, I decide to test the codes which I do not understand. After that, I understand these codes I did not know initially.

To be honest, I have never asked questions in tutorial or TA office hours because I would like to solve problems by myself. After solving questions, I would have a sense of achievenment.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

3rd blog Advices for beginners

1st blog