1st blog

After taking a couple of weeks of classes, I got a lot of knowledge from it. Therefore, I want to start a blog to share my experience with my friends.

To be honest, I firstly wanted to choose csc108 as my fall’s course because one of the required courses of statistics major is csc108. However, I have never been touch with computer science. Due to it, I decided to choose csc104 as one of my fall’s courses. Also, I hope to master some basic programming about computer science in this class for later studying csc108.

Moreover, my ideal programming is that we could write a program that we could use in our own lives. Until now, I learned some codes and I try to run these codes at Racket, and it is excited for me to change images or data. These codes could not help me to write a program for daily life., which is a little bigger than I expected. But I still believe that I could learn what I expect from csc104.

In addition, I find that the difficulty of this course is that we need to understand each code and skillfully apply it on Racket so that it is difficult for me to adapt to programming and the course was more difficult than I had imagined at first. Gradually, I got used to the course. Nowadays, I think that the course is a piece of cake for me.

After 2 weeks, we need to take quizzes every week to test our studies. Before the quizzes, we have enough time to look at what we need to master. Therefore, we could spend time practicing some examples for mastering this knowledge. Because of it, I could get full marks from quizzes and I am very pleased with my grades.

Until now, I have not been interested in any specific computer science topics. With the deepening of study, I believe that I will begin to carry out research on some computer science topics.

评论

  1. Hello,

    I am one of the CSC104 TAs marking your SLOG. Good post! Moving forward, try to add more details when reflecting on the questions. You could also add some more details related to your personal experience with the course. :)

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

2nd slog

3rd blog Advices for beginners